Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Dienstag, 27. August 2013

My Favorites: Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Mask Review



I like to exfoliate my skin 3 times a week. I usually use different products.
Since I have sensitive skin and gets irritated really fast, I have to be careful on my choice of product.

Until now I was really satisfied with the products from skinfood.
I also own the Black Sugar Wash-Off Mask. It is one of my favorite exfoliator. Compared to the Rice Mask, it's a bit more harsh. If you want to know more about it, here is the link to my review: click here

The rice wash-off mask is another one of my favorites.
It's available in every Skinfood shop or online on Yesstyle.com

This product is actually one of the bestselling product of Skinfood. Pricely it's also really affordable.
 




This product is something in between a mask and an exfoliator.

After washing your face, you massage it all over your face and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. After that you wash it off with luke warm water.

Description:
  • contains rice extract
  • moisturizing
  • brightening
  • softening
  • ground rice texture
  • smells nicely
  • contains 100 gr. 

Benefit of rice:

  • makes skin really soft
  • minimizes pores
  • thightens skin




Unfortunately the packaging doesn't come with a spoon. Instead I received at the Skinfood shop separately a spoon to take out the product.

Don't use your finger to take it out, since your finger are always in touch with a lot of bacteria and you don't want them to end up on your face.








  • The consistency of this product is really light. 

  • The ground rice feels really soft on the skin and it's really suitable for sensitive skin.  

  • This product is not necessarely only for sensitive skin. It can be used with all skin types.

  • There is no need to apply too much product. A small amount is enough. I only massage it on my acne-prone parts of the face.










Everytime after using this mask, my skin feels like a baby skin. It's really soft and from time to time my skin looks brighter than before.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love the post, especially Korean beauty products.
    Can't seem to buy enough since I live and blog about it here
    Drop by :D www.cunggie.com

    oh and my friends always ask where to buy
    www.mootta.com is actually selling internationally now !

    AntwortenLöschen